Pages

RSS Feed

Sunday, May 1, 2011

The truth of the New Year's Resolutions

It makes sense that I am the decisions recently, but I began to understand that it is precisely because of the new year. I realized that if I go on vacation, or slowed down for giving me the opportunity to reflect on what works and what does not work in my life. I begin to wonder: "What I want to change or do differently"

Decisions are not something you do not want to do. In fact, it shouldConsideration. The intention should be possible, how can you better your life are not yet over.

Lippmann

You know, the truth, New Year's resolutions? Most people think, like "I want to lose weight," or "I have more time to relax." These are the goals, but it is very general and irresistible. When we feel overwhelmed, which is going in general? Not sure where to start, no action will be taken. Or do you thinkAll or nothing, and if not, it seems to do whatever I feel like a failure and give up. If the decisions do not think I have much impact on the well-being, strictly as my major objectives during the year, but the little things that I want to focus in the coming months, I 'm wait.

The truth of the New Year's Resolutions

Let me give you an example.

I have two New Year's resolutions:

1) I will run for 10 minutes in the middle of the week.

2) 10 minutesWalks with my husband, Steve, 5 times per week.

All these decisions are based on the overall objectives of more exercise, reduce stress, stay in touch with Steve and to ward off the winter weight gain. A unique and practical resolution. They are like small steps. But now, here's the thing I found that made a difference in the world. When you click on one or two decisions in a realistic and practical, have decided to write and share with others. Believe me, you feelneed much more, it is expected, and the support of those who shared the new objectives.

Your task:

Take a few minutes to a few things I want to start doing today that you are with your life as best you can to help imagine.

Remember:

- Be specific

- A realistic

- Not part of a broader objective

- Contact Us

- Provide at least one person in theLife

Want to help us through the decisions that follow to get in your head? Shoot me an e-mail and share them with me!

Your e-mail me or contact me amy@wellnesshealthcoaching.com resolution is a nutrition counseling and free one-hour health planning.

Food Focus: Chinese cabbage

Chinese cabbage, Chinese cabbage, Chinese cabbage to eat one of my favorite green this time of year. This is actually the culmination of hisSeason. It is softer than the most common form of coal and a very quick and easy to cook.

Carbon in crucifers (eg broccoli, cauliflower and Brussels sprouts), and this kind of Vegetables contain phytochemicals, which signals your body to disarm free radicals - and this is a lower risk of prostate, colorectal, lung and breast cancer.

Amy jumped Chinese cabbage 5 minutes

Ingredients:

1 head cabbage, finely chopped and rinsed

2 tablespoons sesame seedsOil

* Sesame Goma or to taste

Preparation:

Heat sesame oil in a skillet and fry over medium heat. Add chopped cabbage and 5 minutes. Sprinkle with sesame or gomasio.

* Goma, therefore, a seasoning, roasted sesame seeds and sea salt. It is available in different "flavors" - plain, garlic and kelp. Please contact your local health food store to buy online find gomasio Eden Foods.

The truth of the New Year's Resolutions

Laser Stretch Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment