Pages

RSS Feed

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Home cooking

Holistic Health as a consultant, is one of my goals is to inspire people to eat more home cooking. Over time I gradually increased the percentage of food we cook at home, and I have experienced the benefits. Here are some of the often overlooked benefits of eating at home.

1. Find out what you eat

Lippmann

The most obvious benefit of preparing your own food is that you know what's inside. Did you know that people consume 50% more calories, fat and sodium when eating out? Ialso found that meals at restaurants are heavy on things like rice and pasta, vegetables and light. It 'hard to get your days worth of vegetables when dining out.

Home cooking

I find that if I eat gravitate, I for less healthy foods. Restaurants to tempt us with french fries, pizza, bread and cakes. It 's also much easier to eat in restaurants too, because the portion sizes are usually much larger than what we need at home. (If you want to eat out, you might want to orderSalad and split a main course with the person you are with - or to ask for a doggy bag and half the food away before you start eating).

2. Save

I noticed that I save a lot of money to eat more home cooking. This is true even if I buy high quality organic fruits, vegetables and meat. In our house we used to spend $ 100 a week for food for 2 people. This is usually enough food for all our meals for the week. We probably spend more than twicethat amount, if we ate all our meals out, and that is to understand that he would eat in restaurants relatively inexpensive. I thought, $ 2 for breakfast, $ 6 for lunch and $ 8 for dinner. Multiply that times 2 (for 2 persons), and 7, and the total is $ 224th Now I know that most people do not eat out every meal, but it demonstrates how you cook your own food to be preserved.

3. Get your dose of Vitamin "L"

The benefits of eating home-cooked food to go and save calories, andMoney. I know you've all heard the saying "you are what you eat" and I think there is some truth to this. Have you ever cooked a meal with friends and was amazed at how good the food taste? I experienced this last week when I cook a great success according to my friend Lisa. We had fun cooking were the ingredients that we love to choose, and then sat down and enjoyed a delicious meal. I think one reason the food tasted so good that was done with love. Before you laugh,Think back to grandma's famous chicken soup (or other traditional foods) to eat. The soup was the best thing you've ever had and even if you have the recipe, it's never as good as if your grandmother has tasted. Once again, they put a lot of love in their kitchen.

Do you think the same goes for the restaurant food? Have you ever been in the kitchen of a busy restaurant? What you will probably find is a group of cooks tired, stressed around busily preparing food. If youthey believe in "you are what you eat" you eat the food or food made with love in stressful conditions?

Be inspired!

Do not get me wrong, it's a time and a place to eat. Going out to eat can be a wonderful relaxing experience. However, I want to inspire more of your food prepared at home. If you like pizza, you make a pizza. If you like steak, a good steak place with some beautiful vegetables and salad.

Home cooking

Usher Perfume Women Matrixyl 3000 inci

No comments:

Post a Comment