Pages

RSS Feed

Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Favorite Healthy and tasty snack

Choosing healthy snacks is always a hot topic with the customer as this is where we often sabotage our efforts to eat healthy. The truth is that our society does not make it easy to be healthy - especially in the snack category. In almost every street corner, it's easy to find cookies, chips and ice cream. It is not easy for snacks that are made of Whole Foods (cereals, dried fruits, vegetables, fruit, etc.)

I am one of those people who eat several times during the needsDay, and I have time to come up with healthy snacks that are fighting, tasty and satisfying. My clients and I think that we remain on track and have fewer cravings, if we keep healthy options on hand (at home and work).

Lippmann

Here is a list of my favorite snacks:

My Favorite Healthy and tasty snack

~ Greek yogurt (I like Fage brand, with a little 'fruit, honey or agave syrup.)

~ Hard-boiled eggs with sea salt (Choose outdoors if possible).

~ Amy's Organic brand Frozen Burritos

Amy's ~Bio-brand canned soup (I like heartier ones like peas, lentils and beans blacks).

~ Brown rice crackers with guacamole

~ Sprouted wheat bread or English muffin with almond butter or peanut butter.

~ Hummus with baby carrots

~ Apple or celery with almond butter or peanut oil

~ Handful of almonds and a piece of fruit

~ Quesadilla made with a sprouted wheat tortilla, cheese, salsa and beans blacks

~ Fig. Newman (I am the natural version of the figureNewton.)

~ Sweet Potato (you can cook some of them when they are at home watching TV at night.)

My Favorite Healthy and tasty snack

Iag Shares Value Lippmann-Collection Fake Lashes Whole

No comments:

Post a Comment