Pages

RSS Feed

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Supreme Collection unboxing!

Supreme Collection unboxing! Video Clips. Duration : 3.77 Mins.


It 'was a surprise for me when I got home! I had this a couple of weeks ago and ordered it takes a while 'for this company to do this replica necklaces! Who is a follower of Kandee Johnson is familiar with this series, and even if you do not know, I'm sure this is pretty impressive piece of jewelry! My other surprise is what I earn loyalty points for free from Birchbox thank you very much! (A lot of stuff that I have full screen!) For those who want to learn about the nailPolish: Deborah Lippmann in "Bad Romance" The producers of the chain is Pinky Loco! : Login) Please and thank you for watching!

Tags: supreme necklace, kandee johnson necklace, kandee johnson, pinky loco, pinky loco necklace, necklace, nail polish, deborah lippmann, deborah lipman, deborah lippman, bad romance, bad romance nail polish

Fake Lashes Whole Liquid Castile Soap

No comments:

Post a Comment